Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Suggestions Needed ASAP

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start this post off by first thanking Laura Reeves (MegaMillion Social Network creator) for featuring my business (ie this blog) this month (July 2009). Many thanks goes out to her for the extra exposure.

As the title of this post says, I'm in need of some suggestions ASAP. Here's why I need the suggestions and why I need them as quickly as possible.

I need to pay a bill (of $100) by the 20th of this month. I have about $2 of that $100 right now. I'd like to use that $2 however to help me make the $100 online. I was thinking of selling information products online, auction style, on ebay, until I read that to sell digital products on ebay you need to be paypal verified (I'm paypal unverified and am unable at this time to verify my paypal account). That said, I still think I can sell information products/digital products online auction style.

This is where I need suggestions. I'd like to know if anyone thinks that this is a good way to make the $100 I need or if not if anyone has any other suggestions as to how to go about making the $100 online from the $2 that I already have toward this bill. If anyone knows of any good auction sites that allow the selling of information products/digital products please feel free to pass these sites on to me.

You can contact me with your suggestions via email (milliondollarexperiment2009@gmail.com) or on here on this blog or at my page on MegaMillion or via twitter (see below for my twitter addresses).

Looking forward to your suggestions.

God bless...

Lady J (aka LJ)/Miss J (aka MJ)
"For With God Nothing Is Impossible" Luke 1:37
NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN!
Million Dollar Experiment 2009 (blog)
Story Writer In Bz (blog)
Christians In Business (blog)
MJ Enterprises Bz (Blog)

Follow me on twitter:
milliondollars2
storywriterinbz

ps. Please remember that these suggestions are how to make $100 online (and paid to me) by July 20, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment