Saturday, June 20, 2009

StoryMash Payments

Hi everyone,


This is basically an update to the Day 18 Update (with proof of payments). As I mentioned in my Day 18 Update, I received a $2.57 payment from StoryMash.com (the proof of this will follow shortly). On June 18, 2009 I received a $2.37 payment.


Today I decided to start a group - Show Me the Money - on all 3 of my social networks: Giving Online, Millionaire Mentors & Millionaires for Christ.


I started the group to encourage those who are actually making money online to show proof of this. I don't know about you but I'm sick and tired of all the money making ads out there saying you can make money online because I am and they have no proof (or no recent proof). I posted these StoryMash payments as a post there to help those who are looking for legitimate money makers to see that there are really ways to make money online. StoryMash is one such way.


Speaking of StoryMash I posted a story continuation contest on my Story Writer In Bz blog. The contest is still on and will continue to be on until Saturday, August 15, 2009 to allow for as many people as possible to get in on this contest. This contest now has an interesting twist, which should cause a stir among the readers of this blog or the Story Writer in Bz blog. You can read the entire post about the contest and the twist here.


Well, that's it for me for now.


God bless...


Lady J (aka LJ)/Miss J (aka MJ)
"For With God Nothing Is Impossible" Luke 1:37
NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN!
Million Dollar Experiment 2009 (blog)
Story Writer In Bz (blog)
Christians In Business (blog)
MJ Enterprises Bz (Blog)


Follow me on twitter:
milliondollars2
storywriterinbz


ps. Here's the proof:




1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing... how is your quest going?

    ReplyDelete